How are PRP Treatments Different at Bernstein Medical?April 28th, 2016
Q: How are PRP treatments for hair loss different at Bernstein Medical? — E.D., Huntington, N.Y.
A: There are three reasons Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments are different at Bernstein Medical from other facilities. First, we use the Emcyte Pure PRP System, the most sophisticated system for the preparation of Platelet Rich Plasma. Second, by using a double centrifuge technique, we generate the optimal concentration of growth factors in PRP. Third, and most important, we have the knowledge to know when PRP is appropriate and the skill to inject the proper quantity of PRP at just the right depth to achieve the desired result — a skill that cannot be overstated.
- Can I Have PRP During a Hair Transplant?
- What is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and How Does It Promote Hair Growth?
- Which Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) System Do You Use?
- Can I Have Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Instead of Hair Transplant Surgery?
- Does Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy For Hair Loss Involve Surgery?
Topic: Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Tags: Emcyte Pure PRP System, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), PRP Therapy, PRP to Treat Hair Loss Posted by Michael B. Wolfeld M.D. on April 28th, 2016 at 2:13 pm