Will Propecia Work Better if Taken at Night or with Food?April 19th, 2009
Q: What time should I take the Propecia? Does it work better if I take it at night as opposed to the morning and should I take it with meals?
A: It doesn’t matter what time of day you take Propecia and the time can very each day.
The absorption of Propecia (finasteride) is not affected by food, so it can be taken without regard to meals.Related Posts:
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Diet, Hair Loss Medication, Propecia (Finasteride), Propecia Peak Response Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on April 19th, 2009 at 6:11 am