What is Origin of Laser Therapy for Hair Loss?April 13th, 2007
Q: Is the use of Low Level Light Laser Therapy (LLLT) for hair loss new?
A: These lasers have been used for hair loss in Europe for almost ten years. Classified as a cosmetic laser, they are safe for human cosmetic use.
The original research in this technology was carried out at the Wellman Labs for Photomedicine at Harvard University.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Cosmetic Laser, Europe, Laser Therapy, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), Wellman Labs for Photomedicine at Harvard University Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on April 13th, 2007 at 10:54 am