What are the Long-term Results of Using Laser Comb to Treat Hair Loss?March 6th, 2007
Q: What are the long-term results with the laser comb?
A: The study for FDA approval was conducted for only six months, so the answer to this question is not known at this time. It is assumed that periodic treatments will be necessary for the laser treatments to have continued benefit.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Laser Comb, Laser Comb Long-term Results Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 6th, 2007 at 7:37 am