Will Using Laser Comb Reduce Need for Hair Transplant?March 8th, 2007
Q: If I use the laser comb will I have to have hair transplants too someday?
A: If you are destined to have enough hair loss to require surgical hair restoration, it is unlikely that using any type of laser therapy will make a significant difference.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Laser Comb, Laser Therapy, Surgical Hair Restoration Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 8th, 2007 at 9:21 am