Can I Treat Hair Loss Using Both Laser Comb and Medication?February 28th, 2007
Q: Can the laser comb be used with other treatments, such as Minoxidil or Propecia?
A: Yes, it appears so, but there have been no scientific studies examining the interaction or possible synergy between these hair loss treatments.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Hair Loss Medication, Hair Loss Treatment, HairMax Laser Comb, Laser Comb, Laser Therapy, Propecia (Finasteride), Rogaine (Minoxidil) Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 28th, 2007 at 8:34 am