Can I Use the Laser Comb at Home or Do I Need to be in a Doctor’s Office?March 13th, 2007
Q: I’m nervous about using the LaserComb alone and unmonitored. Can I have the HairMax treatment done at a clinic or doctors office?
A: The LaserComb is a home treatment.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: HairMax Laser Comb, Laser Comb, Laser Therapy, Laser Therapy at Home Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 13th, 2007 at 6:00 am