Are There Side Effects from Hair Loss Treatment with Laser Comb?March 5th, 2007
Q: Are there any side effects to the laser comb?
A: There can be an early temporary hair shedding in some patients. This is felt to be due to an acceleration of the hair cycle and is probably a mechanism similar to the one that causes early shedding when using Rogaine (Minoxidil) or Propecia (Finasteride).
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy Effect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
- Which Laser Comb Works Best for Hair Restoration?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Hair Cycle, HairMax Laser Comb, Laser Comb, Laser Comb Side Effects, Propecia (Finasteride), Rogaine (Minoxidil), Shedding, Shedding at Start of Treatment with Medication Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 5th, 2007 at 7:29 am