Can I Use Laser Therapy to Treat Advanced Hair Loss?March 12th, 2007
Q: I have been told I am a Norwood Class 6; will the HairMax LaserComb or other types of laser therapy work for me?
A: Laser treatments, as with other medical treatments for hair loss, only work when there is some existing hair in the area.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: HairMax Laser Comb, Laser Therapy, Norwood Class 6 Hair Loss, Norwood Hair Loss Classification Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 12th, 2007 at 9:28 am