Does the Laser Comb Work on a Bald Scalp?March 1st, 2007
Q: Can the laser comb grow hair back in bald areas of scalp?
A: The HairMax LaserComb only works in areas where there is still some hair.
It will not bring back hair that has been lost. You need hair transplantation to do this. The laser comb works by thickening fine, miniaturized hair.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Bald Patch, Hair Loss Treatment, HairMax Laser Comb, Miniaturization Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 1st, 2007 at 2:15 pm