How Much Does a Laser Comb Cost?February 26th, 2007
Q: How much does the LaserComb cost?
A: There are two types of HairMax Laser Combs currently available:
- The Premium Comb has 9 laser beams and the cost is approximately $545.00 plus shipping.
- The SE Compact version of the Laser Comb has 5 laser beams and costs $395.00.
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Buying Laser Comb, HairMax Laser Comb, HairMax Premium Laser Comb, HairMax SE Compact Laser Comb, Laser Therapy Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 26th, 2007 at 2:04 pm