Can I Use Laser Comb After a Hair Transplant?March 7th, 2007
Q: I want to use a laser comb and have already bought it. How soon after a hair transplant can I use it?
A: For the first ten days following a hair transplant you should not use the teeth on the laser comb, since it can dislodge the grafts. After this time it can be used normally.
Keep in mind, however, that as of now there are no published studies for this use.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Graft Dislodgement, Grafts Permanent Ten Days After Hair Transplant, Laser Comb, Laser Comb After Hair Transplant Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on March 7th, 2007 at 10:20 am