Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?July 27th, 2011
Q: Is the LaserComb FDA approved for women? — V.F., New Rochelle, NY
A: Yes, on June 11, 2011 the FDA cleared the HairMax LaserComb Lux 9 to treat female hair loss and promote hair growth.
Read this article in the Laser Therapy section for more information on this development.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
- Which Laser Comb Works Best to Regrow Hair?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Female Hair Loss, Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Hair Growth, HairMax Laser Comb, HairMax LaserComb Lux 9, Laser Comb, Laser Therapy in Women Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on July 27th, 2011 at 5:14 pm