Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?July 21st, 2010
Q: If I want to use a laser to try and stimulate my hair to grow, should I use one of the hand-held units, such as the LaserComb or X5 Laser, or use a helmet?
A: Of the hand-held lasers, I feel the LaserComb is most effective. With the helmet units used in salons or doctor’s offices, we recommend the Revage. There is no evidence that the helmet lasers works any better than the LaserComb.
Some patients prefer a helmet, such as the Revage, since they can just relax and don’t have to worry about using it correctly or concentrating on reaching every spot. Others prefer the hand-held unit, since it is less expensive and can be used at home.
For more on this topic, view our Laser Therapy section.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
- Which Laser Comb Works Best to Regrow Hair?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Laser Comb, Laser Therapy, Laser Therapy at Home, Laser Therapy Helmet Unit, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), Revage Laser, X5 Laser Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on July 21st, 2010 at 7:53 am