Is Female Pattern Hair Loss Common?February 22nd, 2009
Q: How common is female pattern hair loss?
A: It is very common. It affects about 40% of women.Related Posts:
- What is Female Androgenetic Alopecia?
- Is A Hair Transplant For Women Different Or More Difficult Than One For Men?
- Why Is Hair Loss In Women Harder To Treat With A Hair Transplant Than Hair Loss In Men?
- What are the Most Common Causes of Hair Loss in Women?
- How Do You Treat General Thinning in Women ?
Tags: Female Hair Loss, Female Pattern Hair Loss, Hair Loss in Women Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 22nd, 2009 at 4:48 am