How Long Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Treatment Last?May 14th, 2007
Q: How long will Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) treatments for hair loss last?
A: The studies submitted to the FDA looked at the effects of low level lasers over a 6-month period. There is no published data for use beyond this time period.
Therefore, the long-term effectiveness of these lasers in treating hair loss is not currently known.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Laser Comb Long-term Results, Laser Therapy, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on May 14th, 2007 at 2:32 pm