How Long is Hair Transplant Procedure?August 2nd, 2006
Q: Hair transplantation sounds like a really time-consuming procedure. How long does the hair transplant actually take?
A: An average hair transplant, that involves the movement of 1,500 to 2,500 grafts, can take a team of up to six people, five to eight hours.
Surgical hair restoration is a very time-consuming, labor intensive process, where every aspect of the surgery must be precisely controlled to get maximum growth and an optimum cosmetic result.Related Posts:
- Can a Hair Transplant Treat an African-American Woman with Scarring Alopecia?
- How Many Hair Transplants Will I Need?
- Can A Hair Transplant Completely Replace My Lost Hair?
- Can A Hair Transplant Damage Existing Hair Follicles In A Thinning Area?
- How Experienced Are Bernstein Medical Hair Restoration Technicians?
Topic: Hair Transplant
Tags: Cosmetic Benefit, Hair Transplant Procedure Length, Hair Transplant Surgery, Number of Grafts Per Hair Transplant Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on August 2nd, 2006 at 7:50 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.