How Long Are FUT and FUE Hair Transplants Visible After Procedure?November 13th, 2012
A: The recipient area is visible after both procedures for up to 10 days. The donor area in FUT is generally not visible immediately after the procedure. In FUE, the donor area must be shaved, so that will be visible for up to two weeks (the time it takes for the hair to grow in).
- Is FUE or FUT Better for an MMA Fighter?
- What Is Your Opinion on Doctors Performing Only FUT or Only FUE?
- If I Was Told That I Am Not A Good Candidate For An FUT Procedure Can I Have FUE?
- Why Recommend FUT Not FUE If I Have No Linear Scar?
- Why FUT Hair Transplant For One Person, FUE For Another?
Topic: FUE vs FUT
Tags: After FUE Hair Transplant, After FUT Hair Transplant, Appearance After Hair Transplant, Donor Area, Donor Wound Healing, Follicular Unit Extraction, FUE vs. FUT, FUT, Recipient Site Healing, Recipient Sites Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on November 13th, 2012 at 9:46 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.