How Effective is Laser Comb in Regrowing Hair?February 26th, 2007
Q: How effective is the HairMax Laser Comb?
A: It is difficult to tell since there are no long-term studies using the LaserComb.
From the data we have available, it seems to be about as effective as Rogaine (Minoxidil). As most who have used Minoxidil know, it only works in areas where there is a fair amount of miniaturized hair and over time loses its effectiveness.
The HairMax LaserComb is not as effective as Propecia (Finasteride) and, of course, is not a substitute for surgical hair restoration.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Hair Loss Treatment, HairMax Laser Comb, Laser Comb, Laser Comb Long-term Results, Miniaturization, Propecia (Finasteride), Rogaine (Minoxidil), Surgical Hair Restoration Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 26th, 2007 at 9:56 am