How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?December 29th, 2014
Q: How does laser therapy work?
A: The actual mechanism by which Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) stimulates hair growth (i.e., increases the anagen phase of the hair cycle) is still unknown. Possible mechanisms include the following:
- Stimulating the production of various growth factors (insulin-GF, vascular endothelial-GF, fibroblast-GF)
- Dilating the blood vessels of the hair follicles
- Increasing the production of ATP (molecular energy) in the cells through its effects on mitochondria.
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
- Which Laser Comb Works Best to Regrow Hair?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Hair Loss Treatment, Hair Rejuvenator Laser Comb, HairMax Laser Comb, HairMax LaserComb Lux 9, HairMax Premium Laser Comb, HairMax SE Compact Laser Comb, Laser Comb, Laser Comb Long-term Results, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on December 29th, 2014 at 11:31 am