What Medications are Used During a Hair Transplant and are they Safe During Pregnancy?June 2nd, 2008
Q: Is it necessary to take medications before, during, or after the hair transplant? Will these medications affect pregnancy?
A: It is not necessary to take any medication for a hair transplant other than the local anesthesia used during the procedure.
Although I would not have a hair transplant during pregnancy, the procedure will have no effect on future ones.Related Posts:
- What is Female Androgenetic Alopecia?
- Is A Hair Transplant For Women Different Or More Difficult Than One For Men?
- Why Is Hair Loss In Women Harder To Treat With A Hair Transplant Than Hair Loss In Men?
- What are the Most Common Causes of Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Female Pattern Hair Loss Common?
Tags: Hair Loss Medication, Hair Transplant & Pregnancy, Local Anesthesia, Medication During Hair Transplant Procedure, Medication Side Effects Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on June 2nd, 2008 at 8:23 am