How Long Until I See Growth from Hair Transplant into a Donor Scar?December 29th, 2005
Q: I have had some grafts implanted into a donor scar. How long does it take to see the final result?
A: In normal scalps, growth is generally complete by 10-12 months. Grafts placed in scar tissue may often take longer to grow.Related Posts:
- Does Minoxidil Improve Graft Survival After a Hair Transplant?
- After Hair Transplant What Is Normal Growth Cycle of Hair?
- When Will I See Full Results Of Hair Transplant?
- When Will Newly Transplanted Hair Start To Grow?
- After a Hair Transplant What are the Effects of DHT on Donor Hair?
Topic: Growth After Transplant
Tags: Donor Scar, Hair Transplant Before and After, Hair Transplant Surgery, Hair Transplantation, Scalp Scar, Scar Tissue Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on December 29th, 2005 at 2:11 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.