Why FUT Hair Transplant For One Person, FUE For Another?February 18th, 2013
A: I think that both procedures are excellent, which is why I do them both. My recommendations are determined by the individual patient. His or her age, desire to wear hair cut very short, athletic activities, donor density and miniaturization, extent of hair loss, and potential future balding are all important aspects in the decision process.
- Is FUE or FUT Better for an MMA Fighter?
- What Is Your Opinion on Doctors Performing Only FUT or Only FUE?
- If I Was Told That I Am Not A Good Candidate For An FUT Procedure Can I Have FUE?
- Why Recommend FUT Not FUE If I Have No Linear Scar?
- After Hair Transplant, is Recovery Faster with FUT or FUE?
Topic: FUE vs FUT
Tags: Donor Hair Density, Follicular Unit Extraction, Follicular Unit Transplant, FUE, FUE vs. FUT, FUT, Hair Length After Transplant, Hair Loss, Miniaturization, Sports After Hair Transplant Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 18th, 2013 at 11:47 am
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.