Does Robotic FUE Leave Donor Area Scars?November 7th, 2011
Q: Does Robotic FUE leave any scars? — T.B, White Plains, NY
A: Robotic FUE leaves the same tiny, white scars in the donor area produced by manual Follicular Unit Extraction.Related Posts:
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
- How Does the ARTAS Robot Avoid Transection of Hair Follicles During Recipient Site Creation?
- Why is Robotic Recipient Site Creation an Advantage?
- How Does the ARTAS Robotic System Make Recipient Sites in a Hair Transplant?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: Donor Scar, Follicular Unit Extraction, Follicular Unit Extraction Scarring, FUE Scarring, Robotics in FUE, Scarring Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on November 7th, 2011 at 1:53 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.