Does ARTAS Robot For FUE Work With Blond Hair?April 17th, 2012
Q: Can the ARTAS Robot FUE hair transplant be performed on blonds? I heard it only works on dark-haired individuals? — T.W., Jersey City, NJ
A: Correct, robotic FUE doesn’t work well on light-blond or white hair -– but it is easy to dye the hair prior to surgery, and this will solve the problem. We generally advise patients to dye their hair two to three days prior to the procedure so that any residue of the dying still on the scalp can be washed off.
- How are Recipient Sites Programmed into the ARTAS Robot?
- Will Robotic FUE Reduce the Cost Per Graft for FUE Procedures?
- How Does the ARTAS Robot Avoid Transection of Hair Follicles During Recipient Site Creation?
- Why is Robotic Recipient Site Creation an Advantage?
- How Does the ARTAS Robotic System Make Recipient Sites in a Hair Transplant?
Topic: Robotic FUE
Tags: ARTAS Robot for FUE, Blond Hair, Hair Color, Hair Dye, Robotics in FUE Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on April 17th, 2012 at 5:08 pm
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.