Do I Need a Prescription to Buy the HairMax Laser Comb?February 27th, 2007
Q: Do I need a doctor’s prescription to get the Laser Comb?
A: The HairMax Laser Comb is an over-the-counter hair loss treatment so it does not require a doctor’s prescription. You can order a Laser comb without consulting a physician and you do not need to be monitored by a doctor when using it.Related Posts:
- How Does Laser Therapy (LLLT) Actually Work to Grow Hair?
- Which Handheld Laser Therapy Device Do You Recommend?
- Is LaserComb FDA Approved to Treat Hair Loss in Women?
- Is Laser Therapy With Hand-held LaserComb Better Than Revage Helmet Unit?
- Does Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) Affect Hair Loss in Men and Women Differently?
Topic: Laser Therapy
Tags: Buying Laser Comb, Doctor's Prescription, Hair Loss Treatment, HairMax Laser Comb, Laser Therapy Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 27th, 2007 at 7:00 am