Can Nioxin Be Used With Propecia Hair Loss Medication?October 12th, 2011
Q: Can Nioxin be used if I am taking Propecia? — G.H., Chicago, IL
A: Yes, they can be used together (Propecia is an oral medication and Nioxin is a topical hair product), but remember that only the medications minoxidil (Rogaine) and finasteride (Propecia) have been shown to prevent hair loss.
Read more about Hair Loss Medications.
Read more about Nioxin.Related Posts:
- Can Andro Gel Cause Hair Loss?
- Can I Use Toppik if I Had a Hair Transplant?
- Does Scalp Med Prevent Hair Loss By Unclogging Pores?
- Can Kevis Products Prevent Hair Loss?
- What is Toppik Made From?
Topic: Hair Products
Tags: Hair Loss Products, Hair Loss Treatment, Nioxin Shampoo, Propecia (Finasteride), Rogaine (Minoxidil), Topical Hair Loss Product Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on October 12th, 2011 at 2:06 pm