Can Kevis Products Prevent Hair Loss?June 7th, 2011
Q: Can using Kevis prevent hair loss? — H.T., New York, NY
A: Kevis has a line of natural products including shampoos, accelerators, lotions and conditioners claimed to treat hair loss by blocking DHT. The primarily ingredient is HUCP, or hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid has not been shown to prevent hair loss.Related Posts:
- Can Andro Gel Cause Hair Loss?
- Can Nioxin Be Used With Propecia Hair Loss Medication?
- Can I Use Toppik if I Had a Hair Transplant?
- Does Scalp Med Prevent Hair Loss By Unclogging Pores?
- What is Toppik Made From?
Topic: Hair Products
Tags: DHT, Hair Loss, Hyaluronic Acid, Prevent Hair Loss Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on June 7th, 2011 at 2:03 pm