Can I Use Toppik if I Had a Hair Transplant?August 24th, 2011
Q: Can I use Toppik if I had a hair transplant? — C.M., Chicago, IL
A: Yes, but I would wait at least 5 to 7 days after the hair restoration procedure before applying Toppik, Couvre, Derm Match or other cosmetic camouflage products to the transplanted area. For the first 9 days after hair transplants, the cosmetic should be washed out very gently so as not to dislodge the grafts. At 10 days following the hair restoration, the grafts are permanently in place, so you may shampoo as vigorously as you would normally do when showering.Related Posts:
- Can Andro Gel Cause Hair Loss?
- Can Nioxin Be Used With Propecia Hair Loss Medication?
- Does Scalp Med Prevent Hair Loss By Unclogging Pores?
- Can Kevis Products Prevent Hair Loss?
- What is Toppik Made From?
Topic: Hair Products
Tags: Camouflage, Cosmetic Camouflage Products, Couvre, DermMatch, Hair Products, Toppik Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on August 24th, 2011 at 4:53 pm