Can I Switch To Rogaine 2% After Good Results With Rogaine 5%?February 27th, 2013
Q: After achieving results with 5% Minoxidil is it possible to the switch to the 2% version to maintain those results without any adverse hair loss?
A: It will be less effective. The dosing should not be decreased.
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Hair Loss Medication Dosage, Rogaine 2%, Rogaine 5%, Topical Hair Loss Medication Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 27th, 2013 at 12:55 pm