Does Amount of Body Hair Indicate Future Hair Loss?April 14th, 2008
Q: I have a quite a bit of hair on my chest, back and legs. Is that an indicator of future baldness?
A: Although bald people joke around that they wish the hair on their body (and ears) was on their head, body hair is not an early sign of baldness.
Read about the Causes of Hair Loss in MenRelated Posts:
- Can Resistance Training Accelerate Hair Loss?
- Why Am I Still Losing Hair (Shedding) After 6 Months on Minoxidil And Finasteride?
- What is the Incidence of Hair Loss in Adults?
- What is Lichen planopilaris?
- What is the Origin of the Term DUPA?
Topic: Hair Loss
Tags: Back Hair, Body Hair, Chest Hair, Early Hair Loss, Hair Loss, Leg Hair Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on April 14th, 2008 at 6:40 am