Which Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) System Do You Use?June 11th, 2015
Q: I have seen some talk about different forms of platelet rich plasma (PRP). Which is the best system for preparing PRP for hair loss? Which are you using? — E.C., Seattle, WA
A: We use the Emcyte Pure PRP system. It is a double centrifuge system that I think is the best.
- How are PRP Treatments Different at Bernstein Medical?
- Can I Have PRP During a Hair Transplant?
- What is Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) and How Does It Promote Hair Growth?
- Can I Have Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Instead of Hair Transplant Surgery?
- Does Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy For Hair Loss Involve Surgery?
Topic: Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
Tags: Emcyte Pure PRP System, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), PRP Steps, PRP Therapy, PRP to Treat Hair Loss Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on June 11th, 2015 at 4:45 pm