Before and After Photos of Medical Therapy Look Too Good To Be True!August 1st, 2012
Q: Are the “result” photos from taking Propecia and using Rogaine legitimate? Some of the after photos look too good to be real and a few patients looked like they combed their hair to look like they had more coverage.
A: The before and after photos of patients using Propecia and Rogaine are my patients. All photos on our website are un-retouched. When patients have a good response to medical therapy, they often have more flexibility in how they can groom and style their hair. This is reflected in the photos.Related Posts:
- Is the Dose of Finasteride the Same for Everyone?
- Does Propecia Work in Older Patients?
- Does Propecia Work for Life or Does it Stop Working Over Time?
- Is Propecia and/or Rogaine Mandatory after a Hair Transplant?
- Do Propecia (Finasteride) and Rogaine (Minoxidil) Work on Front of the Scalp?
Topic: Drugs (Medications)
Tags: Hair Loss Medication, Hair Restoration Before & After Photos, Hair Transplant Photos, Medical Treatment of Hair Loss, Propecia (Finasteride), Propecia Before & After Photos, Rogaine (Minoxidil), Rogaine Before & After Photos Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on August 1st, 2012 at 10:50 am