After Hair Transplant, When Can Patients Expose Scalp To Sunlight?February 8th, 2010
Q: When can patients go in the sun after a hair transplant?
A: Following a hair transplant, patients should protect their scalps from the sun for about a month.
This does not mean one needs to stay indoors. It just means that after a hair restoration surgery you should wear a hat or a good sunscreen when outdoors.
Sunburns on the scalp should be avoided, not just for persons having a hair transplant, but for everyone.Related Posts:
- If There is Some Bleeding at the Graft Site, Will it Affect Growth?
- Can Pulling Out Transplanted Hair Effect Growth After Hair Transplant?
- How Can I Make a Hair Transplant Less Obvious Post-op?
- Is it Normal to be Shedding Three Months After a Hair Transplant?
- After Hair Transplant, Can I Sleep Normally?
Tags: After Your Hair Restoration, Hair Transplant, Protect Scalp After Hair Transplant, Sun After Hair Transplant, Wearing A Hat After Hair Transplant Posted by Robert M. Bernstein M.D. on February 8th, 2010 at 9:20 am